INTRODUCTION TO THE INTERNET OF THINGS AND EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
Dive into the world of the Internet of Things and understand key concepts of Electronics, Programming, Embedded Systems & Networking to ensure complete understanding of how to build and connect your device to the Internet.
- What is the Internet of Things (IoT)?
- What are Embedded Systems?
- Understanding roles of hardware and software components in IoT implementation
- Understanding Networking components & concepts to connect to the Internet
Hands-on exercises covered in this module:
- Playing with a wide range of sensors and learning their working practically by experimentation
- Interfacing sensors with actuators
- Building useful electronic circuits essential for programming IOT devices
- Capturing packets of information/ Networking